"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."                   Proverbs 13:12

Monday, October 8, 2007

Eight...More Hands in the Family

Tonight is our night!  We get to be one of the families who will present pictures of their children to the rest of the families at our monthly CHI meeting.  Of course, ours will be the most spectacular by far.  Some of our friends, who are also adopting, will be there to video our presentation.  That will be the first installment on our video tape.  The little things are even exciting.  

3 comments:

Angelgirl816 said...

Donna K. told me about your BLOG... I now have it bookmarked so I can follow along your journey. How Amazing is God?! We have one adopted son (who will be turning 7 this month. We were there when he was born...and he's been with us ever since. when he was 8 months old I became pregnant again... but this time I didn't miscarry and we have a daughter who is 5 1/2. BLESSINGS to you and your family!

Jennifer said...

Hi Rena - Welcome to the blog world! I can't wait to meet you guys on Saturday in Bogota - can you believe it's actually here????

Jen

Anonymous said...

I so recall presenting Parker at the CHI meeting! That is truly a wonderful feeling! Now just wait until you show up with all 4 of those beautiful angels!!!!!!!!
Steph, Rod and Parker