"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."                   Proverbs 13:12

Friday, October 5, 2007

God speaks

Earlier today I was driving down an unfamiliar road and I was just thanking God for our children and praying for His will for them.  I really got kinda emotional about the deal and was in a state of amazement over God's grace and favor over Rena and I.  Right then I looked up and I passed a Columbia Bank.  I know it wasn't spelled the same (Colombia),  but I still know that was God smiling down on me in that moment!

1 comment:

Dave and Jackie Smith said...

Nate and Rena,

We are so happy for you. I was attempting to look up your phone number on the internet to call you and stubled across this. Jackie and I are excited to see how God moves in this new adventure of your life. We need to get together soon.

Dave and Jackie Smith