"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."                   Proverbs 13:12

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Today was our last hoorah.  We visited the Botanical Gardens, ate lunch at The Hard Rock Cafe, then picked up the visas, then ate supper with about 30 people who were adopting or being adopted.  We ate at this super cool pizza place.  The kids made their own pizzas. They put on chef outfits, kneaded the dough and put all their own toppings on.  Then they got to throw flour on each others faces.  Tons-o-fun.  Have pictures but to tired to upload them.  

Still packing.  Waking up at 4:45 to leave for airport.  Suppose to be in K.C. at 11:17 P.M.  Long day, huh?  

Lauren - No fall colors because in Bogota they have the same season year round.

Kaitlynn - Hey girlfriend...Your new cousins go to bed around 9 P.M.  Bogota is one hour ahead of KC now with the time change.  We were the same but Bogota doesn't do daylight savings time change. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godspeed! The best is yet to come!! Just always remember that "Life is a journey~ not a destination, so enjoy the ride!" It is guaranteed to be an awesome one with 4 kids in tow! That's four times the laughter, four times the smiles, four times the hugs and kisses!! You have been truly blessed! Take Care, Love Ellie

deb said...

Blessings to you all. I am so happy for you. I only got the site today from Marsha. What cuties you have in your family now! My prayers for a safe trip home and smooth start. Please let me know if I can somehow help. I guess I don't seem like such an airhead to you know Nate, my two are always in my thoughts :) deb

Anonymous said...

Just waitin...... Chito's juuuusssttt..... waitinnnnnnnn. I get2go visit u guys... rite? yes. Chito HAS to go visit u guys b4 anyone else at skool. Just give me ur address... I'll be there first thing whenever, ok? Talk2 ya later.

Lots of LOOOOVE... Krystal.