"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."                   Proverbs 13:12

Tuesday, November 6, 2007



This morning we found out that we will not get the last birth certificate today so we are off at least one more day.

All these answers are subject to negation cuz Rena is at the store with the girls and I am prone to chronic wrongness.

Steph - I think we still plan on Alex going to Rising Star in January.

GRR - No, Rena and I have not had our date.  The closest thing to it is that we ventured out for a 45 minute walk when the kids were napping 3 days ago.  It felt really weird.  17 years of it just being Rena and I and then 2 weeks with our kids and all of a sudden it feels wrong to be without them.  Huh.  It must be love.  
p.s. Rena and I find ways to snuggle (if you know what I mean).  My family calls it...going to Wal Mart.

Packing for outings is no big thing for Rena (dtr. of a Silver Beaver Boy Scout leader).
I don't know what to register more for other than high chairs, kid's videos, more books and thousands of dollars in college tuition.
What is Love and Logic?  Sounds like bunk to me. Ha ha.

KS - Yes, that is Nataly.  She is so stinkin' cute.  The boys are smitten with her.

Beth - Mamacita is loosely translated...hot mama.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aloha,

I hope you guys are doing well. We have not done video chat in a while. Any way hope your having fun miss u alot and can't wait when you guys come over to Hawaii with the kidos in 5 years hahahahahahah
LIVE IN BOXERS

Love the Shimas,

alisa said...

Ahhhh!! I just found your site ! Thanks to The Shimas, Poor Becky, I kept her on the phone forever! Shes so great and patient to just let me ramble on and on just like I am now. ANYWAY.. I love the site ! We are so EXCITED for you you guys and to meet your precious ones! They are amazing, of course! They look like You Nathan in the summer! HEHEHEE ! Well, we are praying for you here and will be reading and waiting for your arrival! Love you all tons!
Gregg Alisa Jonah Jaden

Anonymous said...

Elaine and Leslie...You know that he should be with the best teacher in the world!!! :) Elaine you teach the big kids anyway!!!! Praying that you guys are home soon! Don't go to Walmart too often!!! :) Love it!! :)

Dan and Karen said...

I have really enjoyed following your blog. Our three boys are alot of fun - but four children looks like SO MUCH more fun!

Karen
Maicol, Juan & Andres 8/07